All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (eg average pay) for GP's working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs who worked for six months or more in Purton Surgery in the last financial year was £61772 before Tax and National Insurance. This is for 3 full time 3 part time and 5 locum GPs.
The mean GP Net Earnings calculation includes:
- Income from NHS England, CCGs and local authorities for the provision of GP services that relate to the contract or which have been nationally determined
- Earnings are pre-tax, National Insurance and employee pension contributions
- GP Partner earnings are stated net of related practice expenses
The following are excluded from the calculation of mean GP Net Earnings:
Certain income and costs related to the premises such as Notional Rent and Mortgage Interest
- Local Enhanced Service (LES) payments
- Dispensing income
- NHS Sundry income
- Non-NHS income
- Any employer NHS Pension contributions