Hay fever medication.

Reminder that the NHS does not support the prescribing of hay fever medication.
Most hay fever medication can be purchased over the counter from pharmacies, supermarkets & reputable online retailers at very reasonable prices.

Please speak to your local pharmacy for advice.

Attached Services

Health Visitor


Our Health Visitor provides a service to promote physical and mental health to families with young children by providing advice, information and support.  You can contact the Health Visitors on 0300 247 0090

Community nurses (District nurses)

The community nurses provide nursing care for people who are housebound.  You would need to speak to a Doctor if you need to be passed on to the District Nurses.

Community Midwife 

If you are newly pregnant, please call the surgery to book an appointment with the midwife. If you need to speak to a midwife, they can be contacted at the Community Midwifery Department at The Great Western Hospital on 01793 604020.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website